EUA Funding Forum
Hosted by the University of Salzburg, Austria
11-12 June 2012
Following the successful events on income diversification and full costing, EUA is organising the first Universities’ Funding Forum in June 2012. Take part in the event, join the debate on the future of higher education funding and share experiences with colleagues and peers from around Europe.
The Funding Forum is a unique, inclusive platform open to all higher education funding stakeholders – universities and students, public authorities, public and private funders and partners. The Forum will put forward the views of the sector to national and European decision-makers.
The Forum will notably:
- Analyse the impact of the economic crisis on Europe’s universities
- Look into the future of European funding for universities and their challenges
- Examine the consequences of integrating “performance” criteria in funding models
- Explore new ideas to bring money in higher education
- Help university leaders to design adequate strategies in response to funding changes
- Discuss both the funders’ and the students’ perspectives on sustainable funding
Meet peers interested and involved in higher education funding; get acquainted with the latest research on the topic as well as with best practice selected across Europe; participate in an event which will contribute to the further design of the higher education funding policy agenda at regional, national and European level.
For more information, please contact Funding@eua.be.
© Tourismus Salzburg GmbH