By becoming an EUA member, your institution or association will:
- Receive regular updates on European Higher Education and Research policy developments
- Be invited to the EUA Annual Conferences and a wide range of thematic events with renowned European and international speakers
- Be invited to participate in projects and studies
- Be able to participate in workshops and seminars as well as all kinds of networking events
- Have multiple opportunities to exchange with peers and leading experts on the latest trends and best practices in a range of different fields
- Receive regular publications, reports and analyses of key higher education and research trends
- Become eligible for membership of the EUA Council for Doctoral Education
- Be able to register – at a reduced fee – for an evaluation by the Institutional Evaluation Programme
Services are mostly tailored to the top management level of universities (rectors and vice-rectors) or associations (president and secretary general), with some activities more targeted at specific operational levels (Quality Assurance, technology transfer, international officers, communication or research management professionals...).
Publications, electronic newsletters and other information can be distributed to anyone interested.
Download the Statement of Membership Benefits.
Download the EUA Membership Commitment Statement.