Solbjerg Plads 3,
DK - 2000 Frederiksberg
With more than 15,000 students and 1,000 staff members, Copenhagen Business School is today amongst the largest business schools in Northern Europe and one of the eight universities in Denmark. Dating back to 1917 the many years of experience within the work of research, degree programmes and networks place CBS as an active and innovative participator in the global market.
- CBS offers world-class research-based degree programmes at undergraduate, graduate and PhD level as well as executive and other post experience education programmes
- CBS creates and provides original and relevant knowledge through publishing, participation in the public debate, consultancy and our Expert database Experts@CBS
- CBS develops and shares knowledge in partnership with other universities, enterprises and organisations and contributes to the development of business and society
CBS offers a comprehensive range of university degrees (Bachelor, Master, and PhD) in business economics and modern languages for international business communication. More than twenty of the programmes are taught in English. In addition to this a wide range of part-time programmes and courses is offered, targeted at the business sector.
Using traditional fields within business economics and language as a starting point, CBS gives very high priority to cross-disciplinary and problem-orientated approaches. Therefore, sociology, psychology, anthropology, politocology, law, philosophy and intercultural understanding are also important areas in CBS’s academic profile.
Copenhagen Business School is
- The Danish member of CEMS (Community of European Management Schools and International Companies)
- A member of PIM (Partnership in International Management)
- Among the 12 Danish and Swedish universities constituting the Øresund University with more than 150,000 students and more than 10,000 researchers
- EQUIS-accredited (European Quality Improvement System)
- Applying for accreditation by AACSB
- Accredited by AMBA ( Association of MBA’s)
Copenhagen Business School is concentrated in four locations, together called the CBS Campus. The locations are Solbjerg Plads, Dalgas Have, Kilen and Porcelænshaven. With all CBS’ activities grouped centrally in Frederiksberg, all buildings are within convenient walking distance of each other and easily accessible from the city centre by the metro.
Both the main complex completed in 2000 at Solbjerg Plads, the architecturally acclaimed building by architect Henning Larsen at Dalgas Have and Kilen (The Wedge) which was inaugurated in the beginning of 2006 reflect the characteristic Scandinavian style. In 2006 Kilen (The Wedge) was awarded Royal Institute of British Architects Award.
CBS has also rebuilt parts of the former Royal Copenhagen porcelain factory, and all parts of CBS Campus are within walking distance. CBS offers accommodation for international students and visiting professors.